Continental ContiCrossContact UHP Tyres Available in Glasgow
- Short braking distances and high cornering stability
- Safety reserves for outstanding handling and fun at the wheel
- Low rolling resistance and excellent grip
- In case of an increased load, the tyre's contact with the ground widens, resulting in short braking distances and excellent cornering stability.
- By linking together certain elements, the tyre achieves steering precision and optimum traction for fun driving.
- A special compound used within the tyre ensures excellent grip and low rolling resistance.